General Board » What are we looking for?

• Lashanda McCadney

Lashanda McCadney

Hello everyone, it's been a while since we've talked..... Are you expecting anything in this year 2012? If so I'm with you!! I look forward to God showing himself strong through his people. I'm tired of seeing the same ole when God said in his word we are to do GREATER.... I'm Just the type of person to take God at his word.... Realizing that he's said it is finished we're here to be his voice, hands, feet, etc... There's a world that's waiting for a shift in life.... I pose the question where is the body? If we expect more we must give more!!

Hello everyone, it's been a while since we've talked..... Are you expecting anything in this year 2012? If so I'm with you!! I look forward to God showing himself strong through his people. I'm tired of seeing the same ole when God said in his word we are to do GREATER.... I'm Just the type of person to take God at his word.... Realizing that he's said it is finished we're here to be his voice, hands, feet, etc... There's a world that's waiting for a shift in life.... I pose the question where is the body? If we expect more we must give more!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post